Monday, 17 March 2014

What's On Your Menu?


I am the living bread which came down out of heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever. Yes, the bread which I will give for the life of the world is my flesh.” John 6:51

Ah, the seductive taste of gossip!  

For starter - tender tasty tantalising titbits to taste and slowly devour at my leisure - such a great pleasure! 
Anticipating.
Alert.
Awaiting.

Then the main course, tender chunks of innuendo, slowly marinaded in a rich  sauce of supposition, served with a side helping of heavily disguised facts, and sprinkled liberally with seasoning of sarcasm.

Followed by the well deserved, but sweet delight of comeuppance, a mere trifle of indulgence after all that has gone before, dressed up as justice and righteousness.

Cheese will follow - and that is referring to the jokes that flow so freely and effortlessly at another's expense.

Followed by coffee, brewed with exquisite taste, as we savour the scent aroma of future victories, served with, well I wont 'mints' my words…

Now what did you eat today - bread of heaven or did you choose from the alternative menu?